View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore
Default Held Under Water and Raped

Just for kicks I decided to put on a red satiny nightie and tie myself up in the bathtub this morning. After squirming around a while I wondered what it would feel like if I turned on the shower so I kicked the knob around with my feet and screamed and struggled some more as the cold water hit me. I lay there for a while and realized the drain plug was down as the tub was slowly filling up. My nightie was sticking to my body as I thrashed around in the deepening water and then I wondered: "What if someone were to rape me like this, my hands bound behind me, the water rising?" I wiggled around onto my back, my head barely above water and thought if I was really getting raped the guy would pull my legs up as he entered me, causing my head to slide down the back of the tub and under water... so, I slid down and thrashed my legs in the air as my head went down. I gotta say, it would be pretty terrifying if I was actually being held down like that. Thrashing around, my head breaking the surface long enough to cough up water and take a ragged breathe before he pushed me down again to thrust harder. Anyone ever fantasize about raping a girl like that?
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote