View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 02:37 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When you bend to pick your skirt up; I slap your ass hard once again. The smack echoing through the office. People quick gather around to watch you struggle to pull your skirt back on.

Johnny, one of the sales people, considers himself to be a real stud is openly rubbing his crotch as he whistlers and yells cat calls. "How about a little lap dance before you get that skirt back on. Bill, doesn't the top salesman deserves a little reward for his hard work?" He asks.

I laugh and say "Well I guess that is one of the duties of the office slut. Got to keep the workers happy. Slut, keep that skirt down and get over there and give the man his reward." Johnn quickly drags a chair out and sits down; the huge bulge in his pants clearly evident.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote