Thread: Good Ones!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 07:40 AM   #3
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tit for Tat!!!

A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped.

"I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.

After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25..."

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote