View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 11:38 AM   #19
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant
Firstly Jasmine, I am sorry to hear your story, it really made me feel for what you must have gone through. Second I must concur with Huni_Heart's sentiments about your family. Their behaviour is almost as despicable as your uncle's and their lack of support for you has probably caused you to blame yourself for this cowardly attack. The irony is the extent to which we can forgive our family.... dont know if this applies in your case.

Remember that you choose your friends and that they will always support you no matter what happens.
Thank you for your kind words.

You know in your head that it's not your fault, but in your heart...well, that gets obscured by the reactions of people around you.

You're right about their behavior, but you always want you parents to love you, so I keep hoping.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote