View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 12:26 AM   #25
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The butt plug is clearly too big for my butt. It stretches out the hole so hard that my knees nearly buckle when you shove it in. Still, I refuse to give you the satisfaction of knowing that it hurts me. I grit my teeth and not make a sound except for the occasional grunts. The clips on my nipples however bring tears to my eyes and a shriek when the weights fall, sharply pulling them forward. My body movements are more limited now, as trying to return to my previous position causes more pain to my nipples.

But the stim pads are what scare me the most. They have to be fake, I mentally tell myself. Just some mind games that this psycho is playing to scare me into obedience. I feel the pads sticking to my clit, wires connected to the switch. I watch you turn it on and...

"AAAAARGH!" My whole body convulses, especially the crotch area. You can see the weights swinging in response to my involuntary jerking. My naked body is covered in sweat. "Please, turn it off!" I scream at you.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote