View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #826
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The frustration, the pain of being parted from you, all the pent up sexual energy: it all peaks in this instant. My carefully sculpted nails tear into your back and I moan right back at you as our climaxes come together. Almost feeding off each other, your pleasure fulfilling my need to please and my wild scratches driving you to greater heights. And then it passes and I quiver, slowly recovering, wrapped around you.

The little people around us have to go on with their days, not daring to react, even with us rutting like animals in the middle of the room. That amuses me. God, I've missed you. Of course it's physically impossible for a pet to orgasm without her master there, that's obvious, so between all the hard rapes and torturing the occasional client I was going a little crazy. Maybe I shouldn't have threatened that slut with broken glass earlier when she tried to refuse a client. Oh well, too late now, and it worked didn't it?

Reluctantly, I let you stand up. With one last glance at the whores, who are disturbed that anyone could look at you with such obvious adoration that I'm showing, I stand and stalk out to the car, the luckiest pet alive.

-----------------------

The limo driver sees another girl come out of the whorehouse, dressed much to his liking. Expensive-looking collar, black corset, boyshorts and thigh high boots and a seraphic smile on her face like she just met her Prince Charming. Like any of the boss's property has any chance of that. He keeps them on far too tight a leash. No, this is clearly just another fucktoy. And the boss said he was always welcome at any of his whorehouses without paying. Well, time to reap the rewards.

The driver grabs the little fuckmeat and shoves her hard, flinging her onto the hood of the car. Stunned and frightened, just how he likes them, she nonetheless fights back like a wildcat, but within the minute he has her bent over the hood with her hands pinned behind her back and his cock pumping away. She's sobbing something over and over in English and kicking him, but he really doesn't care.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote