View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 05:39 PM   #823
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My hand falls over your mouth, I don't want to hear you speaking. Hell, I don't like the noises you make even when I am hitting you. Definitely don't need you to be talking to me, especially telling me how you liked it. That is never what I want to hear. I could buy that, hell I am rich and attractive I could find a gold digger or two. I kidnap and rape women because I don't want that. Biting down on your shoulder, hard enough to get into your skin even through the... leather or lycra or whatever it is that they have you wearing and into your skin. \

This is unusual though, my hand running up and down your stomach. I almost feel, proud. There was a foster parent who liked to do pretty horrid things, they said it was unlikely it would ever happen. Proved those assholes wrong, liek I did everything else. Through sheer dogged persistence and repeated tries. "Just shut up. Don't spoil this moment for me."

Driving in, not caring that I have collected an audience.