View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 10:19 AM   #37
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To the woman, the room sudden fills with blinding light and her guts feel like she was kicked by a horse. Dropping the bowl, she wreathes on the ground in agony for several minutes as I thumb the remote in my hand.

“That was the lightest setting Slave” I warn her. “There are ten more, and there is still the one in your ass, which also has a similar feature. Also, don’t think of removing your collar either, it wouldn’t like that, and you might just loose your head.”

“Now crawl over here” I tell her as I hold up a ring gag. “It’s time for your to suck my cock, and with your previous history, I’m investing in this little bit of insurance, so that when and if I decide to breed you, my cock will be intact for the job.”

“Now put this on and suck my cock, or should we see what the second setting, this time on your ass prod, does to convince you?