View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 07:08 AM   #30
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The thought of no food and being around hungry rats already approaching me, makes me really consider doing what he wants. i have no other choice and i need ot get out of here.

Looking at it i hesitate, how can he expect me to use this thing on me. "Ow" i look down and see a rat biting my toe, how can someone do this to another person. Again i think theres no other way out, the rats are already biting me and this place is so discusting i have to get out.

I pick up the thing and look at it for a minute or two thing to my self that its the only way out if i dont wanna get bitten constantly by these rats and if i wanna eat food. I cry out in pain as i insert it into myself, still sore from my earlier rapes.With it in place i stand in th ecorner waiting to see him again so i can get out of here and away from this hole.