View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 03:12 AM   #23
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The peanut gallery roars in laughter as the bleeding man grabs his groin and runs off into the night. The dumb slut doesn’t realize that the crowd of animals gathered are immune from caring. They just laugh at the man’s plight and that of the bound woman in murderous glee.

Still, her habit of biting cocks is driving off customers, and I can’t allow that. As cheap as her ass is being sold for, I can’t afford for her to be driving off customers. “Grab her” I tell them, and several men seize her arms and unwrap the wire, freeing her from the end posts of the lorry and pulling her away from the slut still sucking her cunt. I point toward two columns set into the floor and ceiling, large supports to hold the roof up, and the men drag her nearly naked form between the columns and stretch her out in an "X" between them as more wire is used to secure her arms and legs.

Scrounging thru the wreckage of the old building I find a length of metal cable suitable for the upcoming work. It’s rusty, but strong and it will do the job on her soft flesh.

“Who’s next? Who’s next?” I demand and a man steps forward as the female rapist howls in rage about her unfinished pleasure. “Slut, you can enjoy her later, unless you want to take her place?” I yell and the woman rapist steps back into the crowd unsatisfied.

“Who’s next?” I ask one more time and another man shambles forward, “Pussy or ass only this time, and just from the back.” The crowd realizes what’s next as the next rapist stands behind the bound woman and slides his rigid dick into her bleeding ass for her second buggering.

Moving to the front of the dark haired wench I look her in the eyes, “you asked for it” I mouth quietly and step away, gaining some distance.

“Keep your hands back,” I command her current rapist as the steel cable sings out whip-like towards her jutting tit flesh.