View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 12:15 AM   #22
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As the new guy now pumps away deep in my throat, the feeling of anger and rage build to the point where i cant stand being fucked non stop by these animals who care nothing about the pain and humiliation they are causing me. I know this act could turn horrible on me but what was i to do, just let these preverted beings have they fun, no i was going to show them that if they wanted to hurt me i could and would hurt them back. The first guy learnt his lession and now it was time for this one to do the same.

I wait for the right moment, gagging on his dick as he thrusts it hard down my throat, i cn feel him starting to throb and him breath getting heavier tells me that now is the time. With all my strength i again let my teeth come down hard around his manhood and i lock my jaws in place for a little, just enough to know the pain i am being caused by all this, then i release my jaws and he pulls out fast still screaming in pain.