View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 09:04 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Bred for The Market Pt. 2

The doctor was an athletic man, in his late forties, with thick black hair, and a short goatee with mustache. He was nude beneath his white lab coat. Behind the doctor was a black haired woman. She wore the same white lab coat, but hers was unbuttoned partly down the front, highlighting the luscious curve of a bountiful pair of breasts. She had long black hair that ended just below her shoulder blades. Her eyes were a wonderful, yet almost frightful shade of green. He handed a clipboard to the woman and surveyed the two captives with a smile.

The two young women were flat on their bellies. Their stainless tables were a few feet apart. Both of the women were 19 years of age with the healthy muscular bodies of accomplished swimmers. The dirty blond one was squirming her tight round ass and looking back at the doctor with beautiful, blue, frightened eyes. Both of their breasts were pressed to the cold steel surface of the table, but you could still tell that they were young, firm, and perfectly rounded. The redhead was just beginning to roll her head and become accustomed to her surroundings.

"They're perfect specimens, Doctor," the woman remarked, looking down at the clipboard then back to the two girls.

The woman stepped to the side, making ready some equipment at the nearby counter. The doctor walked to the front of the two girls, pulling up a rolling stool, so he could see their faces. Their eyes were round with fright. Their ring-gagged mouths drooled. Strange sounds were produced, as they tried to ask questions and plead for release.

"Hush, hush. Yes, I know girls. You have many questions,' the doctor explained. 'We have been preparing for you for some time. Our partnership paid for your scholarship. We do many across the country. The examinations required are to make sure we have healthy, fertile specimens for our work. You see; We are in the baby market. It is quite profitable at this time. Many couples are unable to qualify for normal adoptions, with police records, mental problems, or just plain time constraints. For the right price, we can deliver, healthy, beautiful babies, some made to order, with no chance of their real mothers ever being found and intruding into their peaceful, personalize lives."

As the doctor continued to explain their predicament, the nurse rolled two long poles between the two tables. The girls jumped as the woman raised their hips and pushed an elongated pad underneath. The pads lifted each young ass off the table about six inches, tightly stretching their strapped legs.

"You see, the examinations weren't just to make sure you were healthy, but to track your periods, and determine the exact time of your ovulation. Yes, you are both very fertile right now. I'm sure you felt that special glow and itch between your thighs this morning. Oh, we do have a few weeks for this, but we are in a business. It can't be all pleasure," he laughed.

Each girl's eyes shot wide open as a greased finger forced its way into their virgin assholes. The doctor noticed their look and began again.

"You see, one of the best ways to deliver fertility drugs into your system is internally. In your bowels it will soak more quickly into your system, and it is in closer proximity to your ovaries, tubes, and cervix. The nozzle is being inserted into you now. It will be expanded, to maintain its position in your rectums. There will be some discomfort, but I'm sure it's nothing like childbirth.'

The girls broke out in a cold sweat. They wriggled their asses and pulled uselessly at their bonds. The woman patted each one on the derriere, as she slipped the long tube into their tight holes. She began pumping the little bulb that expanded the base of the nozzle just underneath the muscular anal rings.

"Is that tight enough?' the woman asked. "Now, now, don't struggle. There will be plenty of time for that latter. The doctor assures me that you are both virgins. Is that correct?" As she asked the question, her hands wandered down each girl's butt cheek, beneath the long clear hose, and into the cleft of their sex. Her fingers were still slick from the lubricating jelly; They easily slipped into the tight crevices, feeling around inside. "Ah, yes. You are most correct, Doctor. What a pleasure it will be to introduce these girls to sex, and breed them at the same time."

Both of the girls began to groan, as the warm fluid filled their bowels. The tight, firm, young bellies began to swell and touch the cold surface of the steel below.

"Yes, Girls, imagine your bellies swelling like that with a child. We will get to watch it grow, as you spend your time with us. I will be the one to strap you back to these tables, and enjoy the pain of your delivery." the woman cooed. She was still lightly stroking the petals of each one's sex, while her own naked sex was dripping with lust.

"There," the nurse finally said. She walked to each bag and gave it a squeeze. The girls groaned, and she smiled, knowing the last of the drugs were delivered with with a painful blast of warm air. Before removing the nozzles, she reached above and pulled down a metal hose, with a tapered end and curved trigger. The woman went to Kelly first, quickly jerking the tube from her ass and stuffing the tapered one in its place.

"Ughhh," Kelly cried in pain.

"Hot wax,' The doctor explained, 'It cools to form a nice plug. You'll have no choice but to hold it in and let the drugs do their work."

Casey cried next as her ass burned from the hot, but rapidly cooling wax.

The doctor opened his coat and revealed his thick, erect cock. The first cock that either of the girls had seen in real life.

"Now,' the doctor announced, which of you girls would like to service my cock while your ovaries get to work?"

The doctor moved to Casey and tilted her head up to him. She stared back at him with pleading eyes, her heart throbbing with fear.

"I believe you will do," he said. "Open wide." He caught himself and laughed. "That's right, I don't have to tell you that."

He lifted his erect shaft and eased the round head to her lips. Making tiny circles, he painted his pre-cum around her trembling lips. His fingers tangled in her soft curly hair, holding her head firmly in place.

"You like that?" he asked, watching the clear drops drip from the tip of his cock to her jerking tongue.

Kelly turned her head away, determined not to watch her friends abuse. Her head was lifted by the hair, turned back around, and slammed against the cold steel table.

"You look at your friend,' the nurse commanded, 'You will need to learn. It will be your lips that prepares the lover of your virgin friend. You watch and feel my finger on your cunt. Now, I'm going to remove my hand, so I can pleasure her too. You turn your head away, and I will have the doctor fuck your sweet, tight ass."

That last sentence made Kelly cringe. She lay her head on the steel and cried, watching as the doctor's cock head disappeared into Casey's ring gagged lips. The teasing fingers of the mad nurse were back on her sex. They opened the folds of her cunt, slipping up and down, till they uncovered her untouched clit. Against her will, it began to swell and throb, just like the many times she had played with it herself; Only this time; this time, it was the probing fingers of another woman. Kelly was disgusted, yet her pussy was aroused. She tried to push away the feelings.

'It must be the drugs,' Kelly assured herself.

In the meantime, Casey was struggling to breath. The thick crown had expanded in her mouth and was pushing against the back of her throat.

"It's ok to choke, Little Redhead. We won't let you die. No, we have much use for your tender little body," the doctor said. "You sure you haven't done this before? Your throat grips my cock so well. Now, when it erupts, you be ready to swallow like a good little whore ,"

'When it erupts?' Casey wondered. "Is he going to cum? In my throat? How much? Oh, please, no. Don't let him do it.'

The doctor pumped harder and faster. His thick shaft was bruising the soft lining of her throat. Drool and pre-cum ran from her lips, puddling on the steel below her chin. Casey also began to notice the fingers, gently strumming over her virgin clit. It was sending unwanted tingles around her sex. Her thighs were lifting up, pushing her clit back to the fingertips.

"Yours is so wet, Doctor.' the nurse said, 'I think she likes her face fucked. What do you think, Blond? Can you take a cock like that? Just watch. Let's see if she can swallow his cum without drowning."

Kelly saw the doctor groan. Casey coughed a few times. Cum and spit splashed out of her mouth and over the rigid cock. Then Kelly watched as her friend convulsed and her throat began to contract. Kelly knew that Casey must be swallowing the vile seed that pumped in jets down her throat. The whole seen caused her to hump back on the nurse's fingers.

The nurse smiled to herself; Both of the girl's were coming along nicely. With her arms spread, hand in each girl's damp sex; she was determined to play with them, not letting them cum; keeping them on the brink of orgasm. Their orgasm would come later, with a stiff hard cock pumping its potent seed into their fertile virgin wombs. The thought made her all hot inside.

When the slick cock finally slipped from Casey's lips, she still sputtered, coughed, and gagged, trying to push the remaining cum out with her tongue. The doctor looked to his nurse;

"Time to get Lamar," he said.

Turning away and buttoning up his coat, he walked to the other side of the room. The girls watched as he rolled a small, 6' X 8' stage to the center of the room, about 3' in front of Kelly's table. He locked its wheels down. The stage was black and padded. It was adorned with black metal rings and had two metal holes in its center, about two feet apart. They watched in confusion, as he went to a corner and picked up another device. This one was a 'T' shaped metal pipe. It was about two foot high and another two feet from the ends of each 'T'. Going to the stage, the doctor pushed it into one of the two hole-slots. Turning it like a key, he locked it into place. They wondered what purpose the 'T' was for, and feared the worse.

The nurse had returned. She was followed by a large, rather handsome black man. The man was around 6' 3" and rolling with muscles. He wore a blue pair of strip-away jogging pants, no shoes, and his shaved chest was uncovered. As he stepped before the girls he flexed his chest up and down with a sinister grin.

"Lamar,' the doctor said, 'would you do the honors and help the nurse bring the redhead here?"

Casey was happy to be freed but hesitant to be taken to the makeshift stage. Still her arms and legs were wobbly and unable to respond. Upon standing, she was hit with another painful cramp in her bowels. She heard it gurgle just before she went straight to the floor, curling into a painful ball.

"Oh, get up, Girl,' the nurse chastised her, 'Most of that liquid has already soaked into your system."

The black man pulled her up, locked the wrist restraints behind her back, and grabbing her by the hair, pulling her head back. This thrust her breasts up, allowing the black haired woman to see them fully for the first time. The woman's green eyes sparkled with excitement.

Casey had firm rounded breasts; The kind that ended in thick puffy areolas, tipped off with small thick nipples. The woman cupped one in her hand and ran the tip of her finger over a nipple.

"Oh, I just love these," she said, giving it a painful squeeze. "I will enjoy milking them, when they're swollen like a cow. Go ahead' Lamar, put her over the bar."

The black man easily maneuvered the kicking girl to the stage and painfully tossed her belly over the bar. Her legs hung over the back of the bar and her head crashed into its padded surface. His strong hands pinned her head down, while the nurse ran a strap over her back and shoulders, locking both ends into the rings on each side. This left Casey unable to rise, her naked ass sticking two feet up in the air; The 'T' shaped bar pushing deep into her lightly swollen belly. She wildly kicked her feet and cussed through her ring gag. Next they took her knees and attached restraints above them. Thick cords were tied to them and stretched to more rings on each side of the stage.

"No...No," Casey tried to plead, as she felt her knees being pulled apart by the cords; The thighs being spread wide, opening her virgin sex and plugged asshole to their staring eyes.

Lamar then stepped between the two girls and the doctor. The nurse knelt beside Casey, running her hands up and down the girls white back, over the plug in her ass, to her damp cunt, and back up.

"Lamar,' the doctor said, 'Show the girls what you have."

With a quick jerk, the black man ripped the Velcro pants from his legs, leaving him naked in all his ebony glory. To the inexperienced girl's eyes, the man's cock was huge. Not even fully hard, it hung down a good 9", and it was as big around an Kelly's 19 yr old wrist. The doctor began again;

"You see, mixed babies are all the rage these days. It seems every mother wants one...and those with red hair,' he said, watching Casey's wide eyes, 'Oh, those can go for hundreds more."

As Lamar looked at Casey, strapped, ass up, quivering on the stage; His cock twitched. Casey saw the twitch, and watched it grow. She trembled in fear.

The doctor waved his hand towards Kelly.

"Lamar, Good Man, allow the blond's mouth to prepare you for the breeding.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote