View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 12:46 AM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Why we don't see Natali anymore

About 10 years ago I bought membership at one of her sites (I can't mention which one or her full name due to rules but you'll likely know who I'm talking about) because it was the best forced lesbian content on the web that I had ever seen. I didn't subscribe for long though and after a while the computer I had the data on crapped out on me.

Recently I remembered about that website, so I tried to get on it and it didn't look like it was in service at all. In fact most places didn't even have her. There may be a few videos on motherless, but no solid content of her can be viewed in it's entirety. So I decided to find out why. Turns out she and one of her film producers made a suicide pact. And that really bums me out.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote