View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 09:54 PM   #15
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Most of my threads are questions for the rapists but my fantasy is to be the victim of tricky girls drugging me and tying me down for an abuse. I'm asking questions for fantasizers of the rapist side because this whole fetish is fascinating but I want to be attacked by girls. It is difficult to believe one girl can take me down although it is possible, so I tend to fantasize about the number 3 or 4. A group of nymphomaniac girls attacking me when I return home after a long day. A small street with weak lightnings.... they are talking to each other leaning on a wall smoking cigarettes, I first believe they are hookers, I keep going, and when I'm passed them I get a real hard knock behind my knees. It makes me fall down on my face. I feel my arms being forced behind me and tied. One of the girls turns me over and say 'You gotta fight for a free cock these days ! what a fucked up society ! but you know what girls ? I'm ready for the war ! I'm fucking sick and tired to wank alone in front of tv fashion shows ! that moron don't look like a model at all but at least he's right here and if I put a bag on his head I can imagine he's a model and fuck him all night !'
The girl gangs are a real problem, but one girl can also take you easily if she has a gun, or if she drugs you, or if she is trained in some form of martial arts. I know this from my own experience; girls in my fantasies often work alone, and I never seem to have even a chance against them. The loners are harder to spot in the shadows, too... And it's getting really bad in my neighborhood, to the point where no male is safe now even just walking down the street. I can hardly go anywhere any more without some lithe, athletic girl pouncing on me and dragging me into a dark alley to have her way with me. Staying at home doesn't help either; they all seem to be experts at picking locks, and I've lost count of how many times just this year I've been jolted awake by a leather-gloved hand clamped over my mouth, a knife point at my neck, and a soft voice hissing in my ear, "Make one sound and I will cut you and find another cock to play with tonight. Now turn over nice and easy and put your hands behind your back." Lately they seem to be tying me up a lot more tightly and thoroughly than should be necessary, too, and I end up with rope-marks all over my body for the whole day. I don't dare go to the police, because all of the officers here are women for some reason, and the way they look at me and twirl their handcuffs when I go into the station makes me nervous. I really don't know what to do.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote