View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #6
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
I agree with Darksyde - it's a mood thing. AND it depends on who I play with. Generally, I go with "the more, the better"... but then there are times when I want it to be intimate and personal.
I want one person to be concerned about me and what he'll do to me. His actions are so brutal and sinister that I would not be able to concentrate on more than that.

On the other hand - nothing beats a gang.The many hands that I can not shake off, the overwhelming force of the many and yes...the fact that they all wish to be pleased at the same time. I think five-at-once would be possible if the gang does a good job coordinating and really has me on my knees quickly...
can I just rape you 5 times and we call it intimate?