View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #2
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I was a teenager, I went on a family vacation to a lakeside cabin. My older cousin's wife was a slender but busty brunette, and seeing her there in bathing suits as well as tight jeans and tops, I had these fantasies that this "older" woman (actually in her early 20s) was abducted by a group of mountain men or hillbillies or something, and taken to a remote cabin. There she was forced to cook and serve the men and otherwise take care of their daily needs. I pictured her being forced to serve them food while partially disrobed, and she defeatedly endured gropes and abuses by these dirty old men all day and all night. Of course between her chores, she was forced to have all sorts of sex by the men, individually and together. It didn't matter how loudly she was going to wail and cry, nobody else was going to hear her.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote