View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 01:48 PM   #60
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Johnny pointsd to key paragraphs as Chuck reads as He continues to pump in and out. Chuck has wrapped hyis arms under your legs and jerked them up telling you "Lock your legs around me; I want to feel you ride me good." Johnny grabs a leg and helps fold it around the other.

Johnny then points to a place for Chuck to sighn. Chuck smashes the form hard into your breasts; flattening it as he takes the pen and signs his name. Johnny shoves the signed form into your mouth as he tells you "Hold this one." He then lays another form out and proceeds to go over it with Chuck as the intensity increases in your vagina. Johnny hands you the pen to hold in your hand while he flips the pages.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote