View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 01:24 PM   #58
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chuck pushes your head back and then he stands up. In what seems like a quick swirlling motion, he has pulled your skirt above your waist and has you laying in the recliner with your legs spread. In a flash his pants and underwear are around his ankles as he is moving closer to you. You feel his cock pushing through your lips and straight into you pussy.

He has just started moving in and out when Johnny walks in. At first startled, Johhny stutters but Chuck quickly tells him "Come on in and drag a chair over. You can go over the forms while I conduct my businees with Leona. I am sure we can reach a satisfactory cumclusion shortly."

Johnny drags a chair over and begins explaining the forms as Chuck pumps away. Johnny hands you the forms to hold while he points out key places on them.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote