View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 01:07 PM   #56
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chuck laugs as he says "I am sure you are a really big help. You are definitely putting me in the mood to buy." His hand slides over the butt of your smooth ass and he soon finds the slit in the side of your skirt. His hand carresses your thighs as You suddenly hear Johnny say " Is everything going okay in here?"

Chuck relplies "Everything is going as smooth as silk. She is definitely has a way to convince me to close the deal. Just bring the papertwork in and I'm sure that Leona and I can bring the deal to a head. I think I'll be ready to make a deposit shortly." His hands roaming higher up your thighs.

Johnny turns and leaves saying "I'll be right back with the documents."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote