View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 11:27 AM   #44
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Come in and let me have a closer look." I say as I look up. I stand up and walk over to you. I run my hand slowly over your ass and then pull the slit open to check the thighs out. Next my hands move up to the sheer white blouse. I pull the blouse open and stare at the red bra.

I give your boobs a gentle push up as I tell you "That is a pretty sexy outfit. Now be sure to give the male customers an eye full when they come in. I had a recliner put in that spare room in the back for any extra bonuses we may have to provide to make a sell." I wink as I slap your ass and send you off to your desk.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote