Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 09:01 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 7
Dreams and Revelations

I hear shouting in the front and decide to see what it is. To my surprise Paul is out there arguing with the man who’s helping us. The conversation sounds too muddled in the house, so I decide to sneak into the bushes and hear the conversation.
“…bet the black van is a black device…”
He thinks the guy is FBI? Ok, something’s really wrong here. Why would anybody be afraid of the FBI unless they had something to hide?
My thoughts are interrupted by my grandmother. Laura’s on the phone yay! And she wants me to come to her house and sleep over tomorrow night double yay!
After I plan on what to wear tomorrow night, I go outside and climb my favorite tree. The tree has a perfect view of the sunset and I love watching it. Suddenly I hear strange sounds coming from my grandmother’s room. Her window’s open, but the shades are drawn and I can’t see inside. I run into the house to investigate the strange sounds. When I open the door to Grandmother’s room, I scream as loud as I can. The woman helping us take care of Grandpa is standing over Grandmother, stuffing a pillow in her face!
“You’re a murderer! Get out of the house you butthead!”
I scream at her and run blindly towards her. She smacks me hard and I sit in a fetal position on the floor. Her ring falls off and rolls away.
All the commotion has alerted the woman’s partner. He’s shocked at what he finds and calls the police. It doesn’t do any good because the medical examiner says Grandmother died of a heart attack. I know that that horrible woman killed her! I’ll never forget her name either! As I think more hateful things about that woman I suddenly see a bright white light then everything goes black.

August 11, 2010

That dream didn’t make any sense. I didn’t see the woman who helped take care of Grandfather on that day. Come to think of it I don’t remember seeing her after the day we instructed them to not wear white. That’s strange that I didn’t see her…what was her name anyway? Surely someone would have told me her name! I know, I’ll call hospice and see if they know.
I call the number to hospice and a pleasant familiar sounding woman answers the phone. After asking her about the situation she tells me that the woman wasn’t there the first day or the day of my Grandmother’s death. That’s strange…I know she was there when we told them to not wear white. I ask the woman for the man’s phone number and she gives it to me. I call the number and he answers on the fourth ring.
“Bates’ residence”
“Hi Mr. Bates, this is Tina.”
“Tina! I heard about your Grandpa, I’m so sorry. How have you been?”
“I’m ok I guess, how are you?”
“Oh I’m a bit lonely. Ana’s taking a vacation in Louisiana. What can I do for you?”
“I need your help. How good is your memory?”
“That depends. My long term memory is excellent but my short term memory isn’t. I almost always forget to close the refrigerator door.”
“Do you remember the day my grandma died?”
“Hmm…Come to think of it no. It’s strange because I remember the day before and the day after but not the day of. All I remember is calling the police after she died.”
“Do you remember why?”
“Yeah, I called to report her death. I didn’t really know who to call and thought the police was the best bet.”
“Do you remember seeing a white light that day?”
“Yes, but I don’t know where I saw it.”
“There’s one more question I have.”
“Ok, go ahead.”
“Who was the woman working with you?”
“A woman working with me…hmmm…”
“Do you remember her?”
“I remember someone else there when you instructed us not to wear white, but who it was I can’t remember. That day too seems to be a blur.”
“Well, thanks for your help Mr. Bates.”
“No problem, mind if I ask you about your sudden interest?”
“Something smells fishy and I want to find out what.”
“Would you care to explain?”
“It’s just a gut feeling, I can’t explain it”
“Ok, be careful Tina.”
“Thank you, take care!”
Now that was an interesting conversation. Somehow both of us don’t remember the day Grandma died. Sure it was five years ago, but both of us remembering a strange white light? There’s no way that could be a coincidence. I wonder if Grandpa remembers the white light too. Too bad there’s no way to ask him or find out. Wait, maybe there is a way to find out!
I go into the attic and dig through boxes upon boxes of old things. Come on, where is that diary I gave Grandfather for his birthday? Come on! Ah, here it is! Yes, he wrote in it! I quickly flip through the pages and finally find what I'm looking for after a little reading.

April 21, 2010

I’m writing this in hopes that Ana and Carl don’t see me. I had a dream last night that made me remember something that happened five years ago on this very date. When I woke up I thought I had imagined the events, but then I remembered everything.
On that day Ana came in to check up on me. I wanted peace and quiet so I closed my eyes and waited for her to leave me alone. I heard strange sounds a few hours later. It hurts me to get out of bed and I knew I would probably regret doing it, but I had to see what was going on. Luckily it was one of my better days and I walked in and saw both of the people supposed to be helping us smothering my wife. I couldn’t do anything at all and it frustrated me! Ana heard me out of the doorway and asked Carl to investigate. It was painful, but I managed to quickly move back to bed. Carl never suspected I was up and out of bed. I didn’t have enough strength to stay awake after that. The next day I was told my wife died by a heart attack…

My God it’s true! Not only did she kill my grandmother but Mr. Bates helped! At least I finally have a name for the woman. A first name won’t do any good for me, but I can find out her last name somehow.
Suddenly I remember about the ring in my dream. Could it be that the ring is still in the house? I go through even more dusty boxes in the attic. Yes, here’s a ring…no…that’s Grandma’s wedding ring. Oh! Here it is!
I closely inspect the ring. On the front it had two letters, LK. What could LK mean? The inscription inside the band of the ring has the name Ana Gail Lewis. I remember she wasn't married when she worked with us. Could she have been engaged to LK? Wait one second…Ana Lewis married Carl Bates a year after Grandma died and that made her Ana Bates…FUCKING ASSHOLES! WE FUCKING TRUSTED THEM! FUCK!

“Hello?”
“Hello is this Mr. Bates?”
“Yes.”
“Die!”
“What?”
“Die you horny man! Die from Huntress!”

No previews of Chapter 8 as it has yet to be written, but don't worry it will come soon

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:24 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote