Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 4
Trial and Error

July 6, 2010

Abilene Reporter News

The Hunter Dead, Texans Relieved

On July 4, at approximately noon, police received an anonymous tip of a dead body near a highway.
Upon arriving to the scene they discovered Paul Hunter dead with what appears to be a stab wound in the back. No weapon was found at the scene, but a diary that belonged to none other than The Hunter was found next to the body. Police say that DNA matching from Hunter’s saliva and semen found on The Hunter’s first victim, Miss Betty Beaty, proves that Paul Hunter was indeed the serial killer police have been searching for…

BOY AM I MAD! They didn’t mention the card I left right next to the body that said ‘Huntress!’ Nor did they mention the fact that he was found naked! God I’m so fucking pissed! Oh well, I don’t like this town anymore anyway. I only came here to get a job, but that’s not going to happen because I missed my interview. I’m glad I didn’t drop everything in Sunray…I only left that lovely town because of The Hunter anyway…speaking of him, I think I’ll extend my stay in the hotel and stay for one more day. Abilene will have the honor of feeling frightened first!

July 7, 2010

I am wearing one of my best dresses and looking for trouble. I’m just looking for a man brave enough to talk dirty to me. Alley after alley, bar after bar and still nothing! Oh there have been sweet guys who have politely complimented me and asked me out, but I don’t want sweet guys!
I walk into yet another bar without even bothering to look at the name of it. Ah, that strong looking black guy over there looks mean and scary. Come on, look at my dress…that’s right, and strip me naked with your eyes. Good boy! Now come over and talk to me…yes!
“Hey there baby, you wanna go out and have some fun?”
“No thanks…”
“Now I don’t like being rejected, so you’d better tell me yes little lady!”
“…ok.”
He’s not as rude as I would like, but it’ll have to do. We walk outside and he leads me down a dark alley. He says it’s faster to his car this way…yeah right. Suddenly he pushes me against the wall.
“Don’t scream or I’ll kill you!”
“Please, don’t rape me please!”
“I was only going to rob you, but rape…yeah…I like the sound of that.”
He grabs my arms and twists them behind my back. Oh God what have I done? All he wanted was money and now he wants my body! Oooh God!
“No, please, I don’t want to be raped!”
“Shut up bitch! Do as you’re told and you won’t get hurt!”
I continue to beg him and my cries are cut off when he covers my mouth. He drags me deeper into the dark alley. He takes his hand away from my mouth and I beg him not to hurt me. Oh God he’s tying my hands behind me! I continue to plead and beg. He doesn’t listen and violently rips off my clothes.
“Please, don’t rape me please!”
“Shut up bitch!”
He slaps me hard in the face and strips naked. Oh God his cock is huge there’s no way it could fit!
“Please don’t do it, no OH GOD PLEASE NOMMMPH!”
Yuck! He takes his nasty foul underwear and shoves it into my mouth! My disgust turns to fear as he forces me on the ground. Without mercy, he shoves his cock into my pussy. I give painful, muffled screams as he fucks me hard!
“You’re such a whore! Yeah, you’re a slut who loves to be raped!”
God it hurts! Oh fuck he still has a few inches left to go! Oh God no! He shoves another inch into my pussy and it hits my cervix. Oh God he’s going to kill me! I give a loud muffled scream as he withdraws his cock and forces the rest of it all the way in, tearing through my cervix and into my uterus. I give another loud, long muffled scream before everything suddenly goes black.
I return to consciousness after the guy smacks my face for what feels like a hundred times. When he sees I am awake, he begins fucking in and out of me. Oh God it hurts! Too much pain! To top that all off he roughly grabs my breast. After doing that he punches my breast and fucks me with the same rhythm. My moans of protest become moans of pleasure and I feel a massive orgasm approaching. When the orgasm hits my cries are all full of pleasure now. By this time his underwear has fallen from my mouth and I beg him to fuck me harder.
“OH yes! Fuck me you big black man! Fuck me! Don’t stop please!”
He fucks me harder. Moaning in pain and pleasure I get yet another orgasm. As I orgasm I can feel his cock start to twitch. That is enough to send me over the edge.
“Oh God I’m going to cum! Oh God YES OOOOOOOOH!”
Our cum mixes together as he squirts half of his sperm in my pussy. He squirts the other half of his semen all over my naked body.
“You’re a good little fuck slut! Come by this bar again sometime you filthy whore!”
He leaves me in the alley, naked and covered with cum. I feel completely ashamed again for loving rape. My shame slowly turns to anger. I wanted to be the rapist this time!

Preview of Chapter 5:

I need to find someone weaker than me, or somehow make them weaker, and always be on my guard against the strong. But who can I find that’s weaker than me? What could I possibly do to make someone so weak?

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-02-2007 at 12:08 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote