View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:04 AM   #13
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool From blackmailed beauty to on-call whore!

Given that rape, blackmail, extorted and otherwise non-consensual sex is enriched by shame and despair, these thoughts on blackmail really intensify it for me:

Quote:
yes, blackmail can go on for a good long time if done right - the tricky part is balancing how far to go how fast, so you don't make confessing (however embarrasing and painful) become the more attractive option because of how badly you treated them once they were blackmailed.
I envision an ever-escalating scheme of entrapment, psychological enslavement, and guilt. You might start out by revealing just a portion of the compromising material, and asking for "an occasional blowjob" for "consideration and appreciation, keeping things hush-hush."

Perhaps I would insist that my victim wear clothes that I like and pose and model for me--no nudity, but very exotic and risque.

Then reveal more of the damning evidence, and raise the stakes to a few basic fucks. But get them captured and imaged in one way or another.

Now the victim is getting deeply ensnared. Turn her into my obedient fuck bitch. Call her at irregular hours, and start making her interrupt her regular life and schedule to come (hither) and service me. Make her start lying to other people when we have our get-togethers.

Make her wear lingerie that I like. Get her to engage in increasingly strange and perverted (to her) acts.

The ultimate shaming, victimization, and control? pimping her out to my friends. (That's you guys, you know!)
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote