View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:16 PM   #12
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Man View Post
YES !! Other folks who share my favorite ideas !!

There could be LOTS of possibilities....and yes, blackmail can go on for a good long time if done right - the tricky part is balancing how far to go how fast, so you don't make confessing (however embarrasing and painful) become the more attractive option because of how badly you treated them once they were blackmailed.

Of course, you could always make them do stuff that gives you more 'blackmail ammo' as you go along. If they threaten to confess or turn you in, then you have lots of other stuff to keep them compliant....

--BAD MAN--
yeah i suppose that would work pretty effectively