View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #8
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Blackmail scenareos are my favorite types of fantasies. I love stories of blackmailed wives, whether or not the husband is aware of it. It's hard to come up with believable sceneareos where a truly innocent secure suburban churgoing wife can be forced into sex. In these tough economic times, I can see where a woman can be forced to trade sex for saving her husband's job or to keep her family from economic collapse. Possibly to save her own career, or to keep out of serious legal action or even prison for herself or a loved one.

One of the beauties of blackmail scenereos is that they can sometimes go on forever. And, hopefully, escalate the humiliation and the depravity.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote