View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 09:32 AM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I straddle her back to hold her firmly in place. In addition to the knife I had picked a dish towel up in the kitchen. I use my knife to slice the hem then rip the towel in half. I use half of the towel to secure my lovely prize's hands behind her back. I roll off her back and begin tugging at the towel. It's like unwrapping a gift. As the towel pulls loose more and more of her beautiful body is exposed. This is the best gift I have ever gotten.

I finally have the towel completly loose. Her bare hips quiver as I run my hand over her smooth skin. I lightly drag the tip of the knife around her waist and watch her ass jump when she tenses her body. She clenchs her thighs together as I probe between her legs. I imagine what they are going to feel like wrapped around my body.

I decide to see the front of the package. I slap her ass and tell her "Roll back over on your back."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote