View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 06:51 AM   #11
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina-crys View Post
Cool idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzilla77 View Post
What a great idea for a thread! Very original for these parts! Please keep up the good work. I have always been a fan of gif's and have been interested in making some of my own. Is there a certain program you use or reccomend?
Thank you both very much! You can find a whole bunch of good gif animators as freeware, on the Net - they all do the same thing, although some have "tags" in the finished gif (although you can crop them when you resize later anyway). If you want to pay there are even better programs. But a simple search will reveal a few choices if you want to try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde View Post
My versions:
"I Spit On Your Grave":

"Poor Cecily":
That's the spirit! Bring on the contributions.