View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 11:48 PM   #1
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie
Default Tied up, gagged, blindfolded and whipped.

In a BDSM encounter, I, as a male, always wish to be the dominant role (similar to being the dominant rapist in a rape roleplay).

More specifically, I enjoy tying up a girl's arms and legs, on a bed or in the air, and then gagging her with a ball gag, followed by blindfolding her. Besides the appearance, I'm also very aroused by the idea of a girl being restrained this way, for example, I'm aroused by the fact that:

1). She does not know what will happen to her (since she is blindfolded).
2). She wants to scream due to pain and/or pleasure but unable to do it (since she is gagged), which just adds to the torture.
3). She is tied up like she is some kind of a toy that is ready to be used.

Then there goes the whipping and slapping...of course.

I know this idea seems too normal to talk about, but there is a special case here: I cannot enjoy BDSM if any of the above elements (i.e. tied up + gagged + blindfolded) is missing. I know that some people can go with anything less than that, but to me, it is different.

Again, she must be tied up AND gagged AND blindfolded in order for me to enjoy BDSM...something that I wanted to do to a girl when I was getting ready to roleplay BDSM with her. She immediately accused me of being "mean"...but she seemed to say that in jest (but she might be serious, I'm not sure).

How does anyone think about this? How would you want to restrain a girl in a BDSM roleplay? If your partner refuses to be restrained in a specific way that you want, are you still able to enjoy the roleplay? Am I really a "mean" person according to that girl??
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote