View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #259
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

As huge of burning cum keep shooting out of me, I keep my hard cock bury as deep as I can inside your wet slit. Finially when all the messy cum is empty deep inside your little hole, I quickly release my cock, and remove your warping legs on waist.

Before you feet can reach the floor again, I run toward the plastic bag by the cubicle door.
I take out a roll of plastic duct tape, slip a long piece off, and hurry run back to your bounded body. When Im back to your warm water dripping body, I quickly force your legs to spread apart with my hand. Once your legs was spread wide enough, I place the long slip of duct tape onto your wet little slit, sticking it to your pink flesh. I can see your blue crystal eyes stare down at me with confusion, and when I place the tape near your body, I can feel your body shiver. Not for long, I finish completely seal the opening of your pink hole before my cum can drip off from your little sex. Now all my cum are seal inside your tight hole, I turn off the warm water and start to dry myself off.

Once I finish dressing up again, I walk back to your restrained body. I reach up and open the cuff that bind your hands. However the moment of freedom on your hand is short, just when you can feel your hands again, I quickly grab them and pin them behind your back. The handcuffs are soon follow, your hands were bounded again.

“Now as a punishment for not obeying me earily, I will send you home to see Jack with my cum inside your little hole, bitch! I would like to see how you get away with it!” I laugh as I take out a huge black plastic garbage bag and cover you from head to toe with it. When you are complete inside the garbage bag, I lift your body up and carried your struggling body outside the gym through the backdoor exit. When we reach my car, I open up the trunk and thrown you inside. After locking the trunk, I start to drive home.

Last edited by darksinner; 01-20-2009 at 07:50 PM.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote