View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #257
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

“Don’t fucking piss me off again, or next time there will be slow and more painful dead to you, bitch!” Seeing you are busy breathing, I move my hand onto breast, squeezing it as hard as I can while I keep ramming my cock inside your now dripping wet slit. Watching you slowly recover from the choking, your face starts to fade from bright red to pink again.

With all the thrusting and the tight spasm on little wet hole during the choke have me close to cum. As the warm water continue to fall on our bodies, I thrust even faster and harder to reach my climax. Each deep and brutal thrust once again slams your back and ass onto the wet title well. I can feel your ass contract tightly around my finger at each hard thrust, as the thrust goes more intense, I can hear a small moan come out of your gagged mouth, you seem to recovered from the choke and start to feel pleasure once again. You light moan have driven me to bury my cock deeper and faster into your wet pink hole, I feel Im about to release all my hot load inside your shaved pussy.

“Fuck, here I cum. Take all my cum deep inside your little meat hole, bitch!” I moan as I feel the huge load of my burning cum rush out of my cock and shot deep inside your womb.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote