View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #256
Taking it

Everytime you slam into me my back crashes against the tiled wall behind me-you either don't care or are oblivious-your mind is set on taking my body for your pleasure.

My eyes are shut tight willing this to be over-but you snap at me ordering me to open them and look at you whilst you rape me relentlessly -I do as i'm told but your hand slips around my throat-squeezing tighter and tighter.

I try to scream but my attempts to make you hear me are drowned by the gag in my mouth and the cascading water-As your cock thrusts into my pussy ever harder-your finger now buried deep into my ass-Your grip around my throat increases.

You're taking it to a new level-I can't breathe-and i'm now in a severe state of panic-this is it-These are my last moments-I will die at the hands of a monster.

I feel myself slipping into unconciousness-i can't make out anything-you're blurred before me-the noise of the water is distorted-Please god let me die quickly.

Suddenly your vice like grip is released-i struggle for breath-trying to get some well needed oxygen into my lungs-i need to recover fast.

'Like that bitch?' you sneer slapping me hard across the face-Your cock plunging into me still.

I can't answer-I'm too desperate to try and find the air i so desperately need.