View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 02:41 PM   #255
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

Feeling you obediently warp your sexy long legs tight around my waist, I keep thrusting harder and deeper inside your little slit. As I pick the paste and pumping my hard cock faster and faster into your tight hole, the thrusting force make your back slam on to the wet wall.

Each time I thrust my hip upward, your back will be slam into the wall, and when I pull my cock away, your body will be also pull away from the wall as well. With your hands still hanging onto the pipe, your body is like a helpless swing that can be only push up and down as I please.

As I keep thrusting my burning cock in and out of your little tight hole like a jackhammer, I lean down my head and kiss on your pink little cheek. However as I kiss and lick on your tender flash, I notice you keeping your eyes shut.

“Open your damn eyes, and look at me, bitch!” Seeing you shutting your eyes, I place my hands onto your little delicate neck, while my other hand keep abuse your little ass hole.
As I apply more force on my choking hand, you quickly open your crystal blue eyes and look at me with fear.

With my hand choking harder and harder on your soft neck, your eyes is fill with panic as you stare at me. Since your mouth is gag by your panty, the only thing you can do is to plead with your tear covered eyes.

Not caring the pleading and begging filled with in your glares, I keep thrusting my cock harder and harder while keep applying more force on my choking hand. Soon your are unable to breath, your body start to panic. Your hands cuffed high above the pipe are twisting hard to try to break the restrain, while your legs warp even tighter around my waist, and your try to hit me with your feet. Your body keep wriggling and struggling around my body, and I can feel your little slit warp even tighter around my ramming cock.

The sudden increase of the tightness inside your little hole as you trying to use your last strength to fight for air has excited me even more. As I keep choking on your neck, juice is falling like crazy down at your little slit, your face is turning redder and redder, till it reach bright red. I keep ramming my cock into your now spasm slit, till I see your blue crystal eyes start to roll up, I know you will pass out so I quickly release my hand and let you catch your breath.

“How do you like that bitch?” Seeing you beginning to recover from the choke, I slap your face with my hand while keep ramming my cock up and down.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote