View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 07:07 PM   #254
Taking it

You stand back and admire the viiew you've created-My body hanging for you to do as you please-The cuffs digging ever so hard into my wrists-I see the smirk appear on your face .

You grab my legs and throw them around your waist-I can feel your cock-It's hard against me-Waiting to invade me once more-Although you've raped me many times each time you do it's like the first time-Each rape brings a new revulsion and breaking of my spirit.

You position yourself-Your cock gets closer-closer-Then i feel it prise open my lips and slide inside me with a hard thrust.

You let go of my legs-Now i have a choice-Either to wrap my legs around you and relieve the discomfort and pressure on my aching wrists-or let my legs fall and subject myself to more pain.

Feeling furious that i have to do it-i lock my legs around you as you pump into me-'Ride me hard' you instruct me under your panting breath.

You tear into me-raping me with force-your hands slide round to my ass-your fingers prising open my cheeks as you toy with my anal hole.

You slap me as you thrust deeper-your finger now inserted into my anal passage-I close my eyes and try to shut it all out .