View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #253
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

Seeing you nod your head once again under my grip on your wet long lock of blond hair, a smirk appear on my face as I release your hair.

“That’s my good slut.” I stare at your naked body as warm water run down all over it, the warmth of the water have make part of your pale skin turn bright pink, as your hand cuffed high above your head, you just look like one of the naked maiden in those medieval paintings.

My cock is already stiff and hard by the sucking and licking of your mouth earlier, as I leer more at your water dripping body, I cant hold myself to kiss your pink little cheeks as I rub my hard cock onto your smooth belly.

As I keep kissing and licking on your smooth face, I use both of hands to lift your legs up and warp them around my waist.

“Now I want you to ride me as hard as you can, just like the video, got it babe?” Once the opening of your slit is close enough to my burning meat spear, I thrust my cock deep inside your little wet hole.

When my cock is bury deep inside your little pink hole, I let go of my hands that are holding onto your legs, now your body will fall down on the ground, if you don’t warp your legs tight onto my waist, and that will make your wrist cut deeper into the cold metal handcuff.

“Hold on tight and ride me hard, if you don’t want to fall down and cut your wrist again.” I laugh as I place my hand near your tender ass, slapping it again and again to force you to ride me like a good little cowgirl. While my other hands reach under your anus and poking them as I slap your ass hard.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote