View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 10:23 AM   #251
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

Hearing your muffled scream of pain against the panty in your mouth, and you nod your head frantically, I slap your other breast hard with my hand while I continue to suck and bite on your other perky nipples.

The slap on your white mound of flesh was so hard that it force it to swing up and down, leaving a red palm mark on it.

“You are one of those bitch that love pain and beating, are you? You wont be a good little slut, unless I beat the hell out of you.” I release your abused nipple and watching your start to stand up in your tip toe again, your body shiver respond to both the pain in your wrists and your breast.

“I know Jack will be home today, so you think I cant do anything to you when he is home?” I use my hand to yank your head up by grabbing your wet long lock of blond hair, forcing you to face my angry eyes.

“Fucking wrong bitch! Even if Jack is home, I can still fuck his wife whenever I want, your ass belong to me now, not your beloved husband!” I slap your sobbing face hard with my hand while I shouted just inches away from your frighten face.

“I will fuck you today, and make you come home to see Jack with my cum still inside your little hole, got it bitch!” While I move my hand down to your breasts once again, kneading on it and pinching your tender nipple, my other hand slide down onto your shaved pussy, its slightly wetted by the touch of my shoe tip, with my finger bury deep inside your slit, and my thumb rubbing on your clit, you little is hole is once again betraying you and stat to relief itself by releasing more juicy.

“See you little hole like my touch, your lips down there is more honesty than your lips up there, bitch! Now tell me, are your fucking horny now and want me to fuck you and fill my cum on your little hole? If yes then nod once, you know what will happen if you piss me off again!” I whisper in your ears while both of my hands continue to fondle on the most sensitive part of your body.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote