View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 06:03 AM   #250
Taking it

I know it's stupid to fight you-but sometimes i can't help it-even though i know it angers you and i may possibly be endangering my life-i know now you're capable of killing.

Almost as soon as the words leave my mouth i regret them and my calmness is replaced by fear-a fear of what you'll do to me for disobeying you.

You grab and punch me-it winds me and i slump trying to catch my breath-gasping for air-in my incapacitated state you use the opportunity to strip me of my shorts and panties-stuffing the latter into my mouth as a gag.

You drag me to the shower cubicles-my legs start to kick at the floor to try and get a standing position-but it's impossible as you haul me over the cold stone floor.

Once inside the cubicle you undress me completely and then remove your own clothes-your cock springing from your pants hard and erect-you grab my hands and pull my arms up-handcuffing me to the pipe above-as you do so i feel your cock pressing against me.

The pipe is high and i'm forced to stand on my tiptoes-as the water falls down on both of us you kick my legs from under me-i'm swaying from the suspended pipe-the cuffs cutting into my wrists-i scream a muffled scream into my gag.

As you proceed to slap my breasts hard-your face is contorted with anger-and i know my punishment will be severe-you kick my legs once more-enjoying my pain as i swing helplessly.

Telling me to nod once if i understand your teeth clamp down hard on my nipple-pain sears through me-coarsing through my body.

Frantically i nod.