View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 06:31 PM   #249
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

Hearing your refusing words, and you opening the door and try to walk out of the toilet, I quickly grab my hand onto your hair. While pulling your body back, I kick your hard in the ass making your back fall down onto my legs while your ass hit the floor hard. As you moaning in pain, I quickly walk in front of you, and lean down punching your stomach. The sear pain makes you lost the ability to speak for a while, seeing this chance, I quickly pull off your shorts and panty. When you are about to scream for help, I shovel your already wet little white panty deep inside your mouth, so you cant make another sound under this make up gag.

While you are still down, I quickly get hold of your hands, pulling you up and drag you to the shower area of the washroom. Like the toilet, the shower area is fill with close cubicles contain showerheads.

I drag you inside of the showering cubicles, and holding your hand high up to the water pipe connecting the showerhead. Then I take out a handcuff and cuff both of your hands onto the water pipe. The water pipe is much higher than you, as your hands cuffed high in the pipe you are only able to stand in your tiptoe. Once your feet is off the ground the hanging force on the cuff will go right into your wrist, and it will even cut your wrist open. Knowing that you are trying your best to stand on tiptoe in this tiresome positon.

Seeing you are all tie up in the water pipe, I start to undress you and myself. After put the clothes on the waterproof bag, I turn on the shower, and warm water begin to fall down on both of our bodies.

“This will teach you to fucking mess with me, bitch!” While standing in the falling warm water, I kick your tiptoe stand feet off the ground. Your body fall right down under kick, causing your wrist bury deep into cuff with your falling body weight. The cutting pain make you want to scream loud, but the panty in your mouth make your scream become tiny squeal.

As you continue to squeal, I slap your wet breast hard and making them swing up and down. Before you can stand up again, I kick your feet once more and making you fall again.

“Now fucking do what I tell you to do, or else there will be more pain. If you understand then nod once, if not then nod twice, bitch!” As I grab on your hair, I lean down my head and biting hard on your pink little nipple.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-20-2008 at 06:35 PM.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote