View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 05:59 PM   #247
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

When the 2 woman shouting about the piss on the floor, I can see your face turn bright red and your lower your face as you continue to sucking on my cock.

“Look like the ladies didn’t like your golden shower on the floor.” I whisper as the two woman continue talking outside the cubicle.

As the 2 woman walk out of the washroom, I can see the tears of shame once again fall down your white cheeks as your keep abusing by my burning hard cock. Soon the room returns to silent once again. While you were busy pleasing my cock, I lift my feet up and push it inside your close kneeling legs. When the tip of shoe finally gets close enough to your crotch, I start to rub it up and down against your slit. The tip of my shoe is hard that the short fabric of your short is push up inside your slight open slit making a cameltoe on your short.

Having enough taste of your mouth, I withdraw my cock and lift your head up making you facing me.

“Now babe, why don’t you ride me like yesterday, Im sure you watch the dvd, so don’t tell me you don’t know how to.”
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote