View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 05:28 PM   #245
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

“Look at the mess you make down there babe. What will the ladies think if they saw the pond of yellow water?” I stare at the huge pond of piss on the floor as I keep thrust my cock in and out of your warm watery mouth.

As I feel your tongue working on my cock, I reach my hand down on your breast, and rubbing it through your vest as you continue sucking me. Knowing you have no choice but to follow my order, I can feel you are doing your best to make me cum fast, so you can get me out of your sign. Your sucking skill have increase a lot since the first time, you can even take my full cock down your throat without being choke, my humiliating training have force you into a skillful cock sucker without you even realizing it.

“Fuck that feel fucking nice, you surely know how to please a man cock, babe! Jack will be surprise that his wife is a true cock sucker now!” I laugh as I bury my cock deeper inside your mouth. The continue lick, swirl and sucking by your warm mouth have make my cock reach its full length.

When I continues to enjoy your skillful tongue, suddenly I hear the sound of door opening from the outside the locker room. Then I hear two woman voices as they walk inside the locker room.

“Keep quiet babe, you don’t want the whole gym see you sucking my cock.” Don’t want to cause any trouble in the gym, I quickly release my cock in your mouth and lift your body up to the sink. Unlocking the handcuff, I lift your body up and hauled you inside one of close toilet.

Once inside, I set you down on the floor as I sit down on the toilet cover, soon the two woman walk inside the washroom, I can hear their conversation inside cubicle. As you stand up against the door, afraid being caught, I pull you between my spread legs, and force you to kneel in front of my cock.

“If you don’t want them to find out you piss on the floor, continues sucking babe.” I speak quietly as I pull your face to my dripping wet cock.

“Whats with the water on the floor?” One woman speak as she saw the pond of piss.

“Oh my god, that’s not just water, its piss. What kind of animal will do such a thing in here.” The other woman scream as she realize its not just water but piss.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-20-2008 at 05:30 PM.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote