View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #243
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

Seeing you squatting on top of the two sinks, and sliding down your shorts and white little panty without saying a word of refuse, I laugh louder. Your act of submission have arouse my hard spear, as I watching and recording you building up the strength to release your load. I pull down my pant and let my cock go free.

“Yea, that’s my good girl! Let it all out, like a little bitch!” Finally when you unload the yellow fountain of water from your pink little hole, I keep on stroking my cock making it harder and harder. The golden liquid come down from your cherry pink slit and fall onto the floor making a pond below the sinks. At first the stream of liquid is shooting low, but slowly when you build up enough strength, it become higher and higher making a arch shape high up in the air. I keep recording as I walk close to the side of your flowing yellow water fountain. As I get close enough I reach my cock out to the flowing stream, splashing the stream as my hard cock moving up and down. Feeling your warm piss hitting on cock, it become larger and harder, when the final drop of your golden show shoot out of your little hole, my cock is already covered with the warm juice.

Seeing your face sobbing in shame, I quickly grab your head and pull it all the way down to my cock. The force has made your body fall down on the sinks, but with the cuff on your ankle, you barely hanging from the sinks as my dripping hard cock rubbing on your sexy red lips.

“Suck my cock, bitch!” With one hand holding the camera, I keep pulling your struggling face onto my piss covered cock.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-20-2008 at 04:49 PM.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote