View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 04:15 PM   #241
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

“Don’t worry about the other girls, if they come inside, I will just simple show them my badge, and I will tell them I caught a drug dealer in the locker room. Who do you think will be more humiliated being arrest as a drug dealer, you or me?” I remove my hand from your slit as I slap your ass hard.

“If you need to use the toilet I will let you, but only under my rule.” I speak as I place both of hand under your arms, lifting you up and walking to washing sink. Once we got there I place your both of your feet on top of the two near by sink, and forcing you into a sitting position. Before you want to get down by yourself, I quick take out a handcuff and cuff your ankle to one of the water switch in the sink, then I spread your other legs wild apart and cuff your other ankle on the other water switch. Now your legs were restrain to spread apart on top of two wash sinks, and your crotch is force to expose between the empty space between the two sinks.

“Didn’t you say you need to piss, now slide your short and panty down and piss on top of the two sinks, babe.” I laugh as I pull out my video camera and point it on your crotch.

“Remember last time when I told you to piss and you disobey, if you don’t want it to happen again, you better do what said this time!” Put on my cold cruel face again, I shout my order to you.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote