View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 08:22 AM   #2884
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Home Alone With Brother - Blair Williams HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits

My younger brother and I hooked up about a month ago. We were home alone one night and one thing led to another and we had the most amazing sex I've ever had. After that we didn't talk about it and hadn't been home alone. But I have played with myself so much thinking about how good his cock felt inside me. My parents went out for the night and I took a shot at a do-over, I know he wants it too.

I told him how amazing his cock is, pulled my bra off slowly and showed him my full perfect tits. I could see him swell through his pants. I pulled his pants off and took it very slow, teasing him, breathing and blowing on the head of his cock before putting it deep in my mouth. Stoking, sucking and slurping with my glistening spit spilling from the corners of my mouth I milked his swollen dick until he came all over my tits. I love "home alone time" with my little brother.

taboo.18.12.31.blair.williams.mp4
Daughter Leaves The Nest - Cadey Mercury HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Big Ass

My special little girl, my daughter is all grown up and going off to college. I paid for her first year because I know she is so bright and, also she does very kind things for me. My good little girl does things for me that her mom never does or could do. She called me in her room the night before she left to give me one last "Thank you".

My pretty daughter, pulling my cock out while her mom is gone just like I taught her. Telling me what a good daddy I've been over the years and how much she will miss me while she stroked and sucked my cock. She is so pretty naked with my cock in her mouth. She is so thankful and willing to please. Milking my thick shaft and licking the tip and sliding her pussy lips up and down my shaft. Grinding her firm young clit on the side of my dick drives me crazy. Getting off, stroking me and begging for my cum, I exploded one last time in my baby girls hand.

taboo.19.01.03.cadey.mercury.mp4

flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote