View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #13
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer_L View Post
Howdy,
I'm probably messed up in the head, but, a few days ago I was taking a bus, to work, and I noticed this "kinda" cute girl sleeping in the bus, she was obviously homeless, a dirty little blond,I was surprised though, she had a nice body, the only flaw was, her clothes were a bit dirty.
I started to fantasize about geting her to my place, forcing her to take a shower and taking her forcefully. Then giving her new clothes and feeding her, eventually she might even start liking my attention, a warm house, with food and clothes. Even if she wouldn't it's not like she would go tell the plice about it, no one would listen to a little homeless girl.

So I was just wondering, am I the only one messed up here? Or do any of you fantasize about something simalar?

Lucifer L
I haven't seen many homeless girls but I have a related fantasy – the rape of the runaway who finds herself alone and lost in a big city. This is before she becomes properly homeless, perhaps a prerequisite to homelessness because she can’t go home after what happened on the first night.

In the beginning - She is fresh off the boat, away from her well protected family who live in a small town. She might not have thought it through before running away for whatever reason. She finds herself in a large city and is overwhelmed by it all. She has no friends here, or the friend she was meant to meet has conveniently forgotten about her. She may be lost and wondered into the seedy part of the city. Night comes and she has nowhere to sleep, huddling in some corner, almost hiding from the unsavory characters lurking around.

Then along comes a Good Samaritan who sees all the signs, smells prey… Gently he soothes her fears and offers a safe place to spend the night. She is desperate enough to take the chance… Then things take a turn for the worse and she finds out the nice guy is not so nice.

Too ashamed to go back home, she becomes dependent on her rapist until he gets bored and kicks her out. Now begins her homelessness and other unspeakable events best left to one’s own imagination
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote