Thread: Suck This !
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #22
doppelganger
Banned

doppelganger has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Nice post Junior!? Now then which non-americans are you talking about? lot of you people here!

And speaking for the Native people I too wish they would pack their crap up and leave here!

Government of the People? are you kidding me...just came to the states did you? We vote for Tax cuts...Gov says NO, we vote for Health care....GOV says No, we Vote No to our Gov Officals pay raises and guess what?? They say YES! Whos Government is it again?

"We are helping these poor indigent people of the third world to protect them from the horrors of communism" Yes the fucking Vietnam War was really worth it huh? NOT.....fucking almost 60,000 of our young men dead for what?? Some still missing that OUR Gov forgot about.

Same crap going on now time to bring our children home and keep them safe. Been to damn many deaths for nothing already. Time to stop being the Worlds fucking Police force. Let the UN take care of the world!

Time for us to Take care Of our people here. WHO?? The fucking starving homeless people here in the states. Young children not being adopted or cared for being abused and neglected and WHY?

Because our DUMBASS Government thinks we look better being overseas sticking our noses into others troubles when....Hell we cant take Care of our OWN!
People like you makes me incredibly angry and sick to my stomach. You are pathetic.
If you don't believe this is the best place to stay, don't live here. It's simple even for you.
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote