Thread: Melissa
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 03:06 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Melissa Pt. 2

With the wet panties removed, Melissa's cunt was open to the arrival of her first cock of the day. The older man stared into her eyes and pressed his flesh against her opening. She pushed her ass back against the cold concrete wall, shying away from the hard shaft. He pulled the ball gag from her lips and tossed it to the floor, where it landed in the puddle of piss. He made a mental note to use it again later.

"You ready to beg for a fuck?" he asked.

"Fuck you," she replied, spitting in his face.

"No. 'Fuck me', you should say."

"I will give you no such satisfaction," she spat back.

"We'll see," he said.

Reaching down, he began to unwind a wire from her nipple, leaving just its tip dangling free. He than held out his hand, and one of the others placed a small lighter in his palm.

"You look educated. You know what this is for?" he asked her, holding the lighter's flame to the end of the copper wire.

"Oh God. No. No!" she screamed.

The tip began to glow. Heat transferred to the remaining wire, snugly attached to her purple nipple.

Agh! Agh! St...Stop!" she screamed trying to tug her breast away from the blue flame.

When the flame finally shifted away from the wire, the heated copper continued to burn.

"Fuck me, is what I believe you wanted to say," he stated.

"No," she replied.

The lighter moved back to the copper wire.

"No! Noooo! Aghhh! Stop! Fuck me," she pleaded.

He moved the flame away. "What? What did you say?" he questioned.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"The others can't hear you. Say what?"

"I said 'Fuck me...Please," she repeated, hanging her head in shame.

"Tell you what,' he said, 'Roll your hips towards me and take my cock."

On top of her humiliation, he going to force her to fuck him. Reluctantly, she eased her sex forward, engulfing his shaft in her piss damp cunt. Before it was fully inserted, he slammed his cock ahead, driving the full force into her tight hole. She grunted in response, her splayed thighs forced wider to except his body. There was no mattress to cushion the blows of his cock, only the hard concrete to slap against her naked ass. He held her chin and dug his fingers into her cheeks, making her look back at him.

"You look at me when you take my cock, Whore," he screamed.

"Give it to her, Man,' the others cheered, ' Slam that cunt!"

Her ass burned. The rough concrete wall tenderized her backside. The man's hairy crotch battered her clitoris, forcing it to inflame in unwanted arousal. She discovered to her own dismay, that her breath was coming in short gasps. The pile driving cock would not let up, heedlessly smacking into her cunt. The aroma of her bodies lubrication drifted up to her nostrils. The man could smell it too, as well as feel the cream coating his shaft.

"She's gong to cum, Boys. Aren't you, Slut?" he asked.

"N...N...no...Ah..ahh." Her words turned to moans as her legs quivered.

Melissa was in mid-orgasm when she felt the cock twitch, then begin to fill her cavity with warm cum.

"No! Don't..Aghhh!"

"You feel that, Bitch,' he said, 'That's a months worth of cum filling your womb. You better hope your on the pill."

With the last spurts of cum shooting into her sucking cunt, he slammed her head back against the wall. Stars dazzled in her eyes. He crushed his lips to hers and forced his vile tongue into her mouth.

"Was it as good for you, as it was to me?" he asked, once again holding the lighter to the exposed wire.

"Aghh," she screamed into his mouth.

He grinned and pulled his limp shaft from her cunt. The warm fluid dripped from her open hole and drizzled to the floor.

"Who's next?" he asked.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote