Thread: In the shadows
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 07:48 PM   #30
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Beth

You finished it… I just lay there. I felt you move, pressing me down on the bed as you lifted yourself up. I whimpered as I felt your cock slip on out of my raped ass. I felt the slick wetness of your softened dick pressing against my ass cheeks before you slid over me, got down and stood by the side of the bed… leaving me softly crying on the bed.

Your hand gripped onto my wrecked top ripping it from my shoulders then your hand was on me again, to turn me over on my back, I didn’t resist …I didn’t have the strength or even the will to resist you now. I could feel the wet patch under my ass from the rapes you forced on me, I ached inside and out…I felt so powerless.

I looked up at you ….you were looking down at me…I was a sight. My face red and smeared with make up. My breasts exposed, the torn bra hiding nothing from you, my flesh already showing the bruises that would grow in the next few days…marks of your fingers. My belly trembling, the line of my skirt high around my hips. My little patch of fur…matted with cum and my swollen pink pussy lips, now trying to close despite the stretching your dick gave them. The ripped pantyhose with runs all over leading down into my still shiny boots…all that remained of my pretty part wear.

I could see you…breathing, wiping your dick with my top…looking down on me and grinding your teeth almost as if you were making a decision. You moved fast your knee on the bed your hand gripping my jaw…turning me to you forcing me to look into the eyes of the man who raped me…who took my confidence, my power and my body.

{"You was a good fuck little cunt, but i´m sure you want go now to the
police."}

“..nnN..No..i wont..please don’t hurt me any more” your gun was at my head pushed hard against my forehead. I was terrified…I heard the sound of the gun cocking…I watched your finger pull back on the trigger I saw you smile under the mask. I heard the hammer slam down …but nothing..no explosion not the bullet I fear just the sound of the hammer striking the empty chamber. I felt the sudden rush of wetness between my legs as you forced the final humiliation of making me pee myself in fear.

You looked at me, looked at the woman you had taken down and reduced to nothing….
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote