Thread: In the shadows
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 07:47 PM   #29
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Luke

I tear the rest of your red top from your body and use it to clean my cock. Then i take him back and close my trousers, look down to you. It´s time for me to go...
But once more i want see your fear. I grab your shoulder and turn you on your back. I take your yaw and force you look at me. "You was a good fuck little cunt, but i´m sure you want go now to the police." I take out my gun and pointed at your head. I look deep in your eyes, they are filled with fear. How i love this sight...
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote