Thread: In the shadows
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 07:46 PM   #28
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Beth

You hand just pushes aside mine ending my pathetic attempts at defending my ass. You use my pussy juice on your fingers to … ”uhhhhhhӠ¦ slide one finger up into my ass…pushing through the tight rosebud of my asshole and making me yelp in pain and shock.

You work that finger around in me…making me squirm helplessly on the bed as you stretch my asshole. I thought one finger was bad…then I screamed into the bed as you slipped in another...then …”aaahhhHHHHHHâ⠬ another. I called you a bastard into the bed…but I’m glad you couldn’t hear that.

I could feel my tears in the bedclothes as you pulled your fingers from me and suddenly held my ass cheeks open. I wondered what the hell ? …then I heard you spit…and I felt the hot wet gobbet of spit hit dead center of my exposed and violated asshole…I sobbed at the total humiliation you had forced one me, that one gob of spit marking all the humiliating things that happened since you came into my life

Your left hand is pressing down on my lower back keeping me still despite my squirming…your legs are keeping mine spread..and your right hand is …oh god your hand is guiding your dick to my...asshole

I’m begging you not to ass fuck me…but you cant even hear me with my face pushed into the bed…and i know you wouldn’t stop anyway.

I feel the hard blunt tip of your dick I feel it push down on my rosebud asshole once twice then…”UHHHHHH!!!â⠂¬Â. Pain explodes in my ass…I feel my asshole yield to you the burning pain as it opens for you makes me jerk and buck on the bed. Your dick felt big in my cunt now as you thrust it up inside my ass your dick feels massive, it feel like its ripping me in apart …all I can do is howl out my pain into the bed as your dick rapes my ass.

I can feel you moving inside me...feel your cock working its way up into my ass stretching me…making me feel full of you. The thrusts in are painful but when you pull out to thrust in again it feels so much worse

"mmmhhh... ooohhhhhaaahh!!!"

I hear you come, I feel your cock push harder and deeper up inside me I can feel your cock throb inside my raped ass and as I feel your weight slowly press onto my back I know you are pumping out your sperm deep up inside my ass.

All I can do is lay there and take it…your hand stroking …gently stroking… my hair as your cock pumps out your sperm in to my ass.
I never felt this used before…nothing in my life had prepared me for feeling so completely taken….i could feel my body trembling my ass felt like it was on fire and my cunt was quivering. You had totally overpowered me …made me yours...and made me dirty.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote