Thread: In the shadows
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 07:46 PM   #27
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Luke

I grab your hair again and throw you belly down into the bed, put your ankles and spread your legs. Then i kneel between and touch your ass. First i trust one finger inside, then two, then three. I careful i spread your hole, not for you- i give a shit of you. It´s for me, a to tight ass give a lot of pain to my dick. When i´m ready i spit on your asshole take my cock and thrust it deeper and deeper inside you. Your helpless screams only turn me on. I lay down on you, my hand over your mouth and beginn to fuck you. With every thrust you body whip on the matress. You´re so helpless, so weak, so abused, humiliated. After a eternity i shot my next load cum deep inside your ass. You hear me "mmmhhh... ooohhhhhaaahh!!!" While i have my orgasm i thrust my cock deeper then ever in your ass. Then i´m finally stop. I lay down on you, my hot fast breath at your head. I need some time to relax. I lay on you, listen to your cry, play with your sweet long brown hair, let my cock get limp in your ass....
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote