Thread: In the shadows
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #26
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Beth

I can hear you breathing as you are dressing, I see you looking at my body as I tremble on the bed. I feel so weak and powerless, your dick raped away my strength and confidence... but at least its over now as you are dressing

Your eyes flash under the mask and I see you walk back to the bed, I manage a panicking whisper you might never even hear…” please no more”… then I squeal as your hand wraps around my hair dragging me from the bed to the floor and pulling me around moving me where you want me. My hands are on your wrists trying to reduce the pain from my pulled hair but you shake them off you and

{<SLAP!!> "Shut the fuck up hooker!!" }

Your gun is out again, it is so hard and threatening as you point it at my head. You point your cock at my mouth, oh god I almost fear your hard cock more than your gun.

{"Suck my cock dirty cunt!! And no stupidities !!!"}

It has always been too humiliating a thought to suck a cock I have never even done it for my boyfriend, I used my hand to give him pleasure when he begged me to suck him… I never used my mouth.

You pushed forward against my lips already wet from where your hand was pressed over them as you raped me …my lips open and <MMummmphhhhh> your cock invades my mouth.

My mouth opens wide…then wider…as your cock forces me. I smell the musk of your dick I taste you I can taste my cunt and the taste of my own rape on you. I watch your hard cock sink deep into my mouth I can feel the ridges of your dick slide on through my lips…I gag on you but you hold me head and push into me…raping my throat.

Your cock thrust in and out of my mouth your hand pulling my head down onto you to get deeper into my throat it hurts…and I’m sobbing, my tears making tracks down my cheeks.

You pull out slapping my face …I’m so afraid I have disappointed you…untrained as I am in sucking.

“Please…please sir don’t hurt me…ahhh ! A slap then another then more …burning my face making me sob but making me silent You spin me around on my knees and force my head to the floor leaving my ass raised and vulnerable, I feel you rip my wrecked pantyhose exposing my bare ass to you

{"Spread your legs !"}

You shout at me and I obey you...its automatic now. But as I move my knees apart I feel your hand slide on between my legs …cupping, squeezing then working your fingers into my battered cunt…I squeal!. I feel you draw some of my cunt juices from me and some of your seed …then I feel you work it into my tight asshole. I scream i whimper…
“Please please not there…oh god nooooo “

I try to get up… I cant believe this is going to happen to me…not that !!
I try to reach around with my hand to protect my ass, stupid I know but my ass is virgin.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote